Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy (D-7) Easter ^^


There are things as we travel this earth's drifting sands

that transcend all the reason of man,

But the things that matter the most in this world,

they can't ever be held in our hands


Reffrain:

I believe in a hill called Mount Calvary
I believe whatever the cost

And when time has surrendered,
and earth is no more,
I'll still cling to that old rugged cross


I believe that The Christ who was slain in that cross,

has the power to change lives today

For He changed me completely,

a new life is mine

That is why by the cross I will stay


back to Reffrrain
Dua alasan kenapa aku sangat menyukai lagu ini:

1. Liriknya yang indah, dibalut dengan melodi yang sangat manis. Kata-katanya mengingatkan kita, bahwa pusat hidup orang Kristen adalah Kristus yang mati disalib untuk menebus kita yang berdosa. Melodinya mengalun lembut, sedikit bernuansa pop, tapi tetap syahdu.

2. Lagu inilah yang empat tahun lalu mempertemukan dua insan dalam satu pelayanan untuk pertama kalinya :)

No comments: