Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Love never fails

Let's talk about love, a topic which I rarely talk about ;)

Today, I was very upset to my boyfriend. Some things called pride and envy, made me mad at him. I avoided to talk with him. When he talked to me, I replied idly. Well, he realized my 'bad mood'-mode, and asked me: "What's wrong with you?" And I just give him a short answer: "I'm fine!" --well, i just wondering, why every woman always says that, instead of admit that they mad--

Hmm, shortly..he wanted to discuss about his job. He asked me about my opinion. In my 'bad mood' mode, I answered him with high tones. It didn't sound good at all. I knew that he was hurt by my attitude, but at that time..I didn't care at all!

Until in a moment, I looked at his face, and stucked by his sad and depressed face. Seemed like he said: "Why I can't get comfort, even from my beloved one?" Suddenly a huge guilty feeling slapped me! I regreted my bad attitude. My 'bad mood' mode changed into lovely mode. Then I hug him to comfort him. I felt that he was so happy and grateful for that.I realize that I can't always be a selfish woman, crowned by something called PRIDE. Why I must sulk for something that doesn't important at all? Why does it always difficult for me to lower my pride, and prefer to hurt my beloved, in the name of pride?

But today, thank God, that my love is greater than my pride. I realize that God created a couple so that they may help one another, support and strengthen one another.

Cho, maybe you will never read this note, but now I want to say sorry for my bad attitude this evening...

I luv u..

-August 14, 2009-

1 comment:

Valen-CIA said...

sweet post mis... and become sweeter if 'cho doesn't know this post. ^^ (as u said b4) super agree that love never ever fails!
keep on loving miss....