Monday, September 28, 2009

What's Your Plan, Dear Lord? (Part 1)

Huff..last week i didn't post anything in this blog. Not because i'm lazy, but because i got some shocking facts that make my mind exhausted. Those facts forced me to decide something big and important for my future. Actually, those facts also changed my life plan that i built since last year...

Now I'm realizing how small i am...I can make lots of plan for my life, but God can change it easily! Now, I'm -once again- experiencing that my life isn't about what I want or what I dream of. Life is about God and His will, His plan!
Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain who build it;
unless the LORD keeps the city,
the watchman stays awake in vain.
(Psalm 127:4)

1 comment:

Valen-CIA said...

wah... miss juga lg berexperience big things ya... lagi jadi fall/autumn trend mungkin ya... wakakkakak

apa ini tentang kuliah s2 miss?
*skeptis jurnalis mode:on
hihihi

ya whatever miss... di-release semua aja ke Tuhan... kalo emang jalan yang disetujui pasti ada aja pintunya yg kebuka...

:)
btw thanks for asking me about mine.